Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fields Spring State Park Run

I just got my pictures uploaded from my last couple of memorable runs.

A couple of weeks ago, I went for a run on a new (to me) trail near Oregon.  The trail was very steep, but the views from the top made the climb totally worth it.  Here is a pic of me at the Puffer Butte summit.

Even though we were up there for a couple of hours, our mileage was pretty low, given the snowy/icy conditions. Even though I am light and graceful (wink), I managed to fall through the snow up to my knee.  (I think I look pretty happy for an amputee.)



The snow created practically endless possibilities for winter fun.  And what would winter be without snow angels?





After the run, I continued to enjoy the views.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment